Here is a fun little memory game! Feel free to post something about either of us!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thanks for leaving a memory! I have so many of us growing up. Here are just a few...
- going to that park down the street from Grandma Witkamp's house
- staying with Grandma and Grandpa, and drinking soda.
- Sleeping over at your house and playing board games in your basement... and playing with your easy bake oven
- Playing in your backyard (playhouse and tramp).
- In High school we would go to those silly dances in Heber...
- all the family christmas parties (those were the best)!
I have so many! It seems like choir tour we were always together in a small group. Junior year with Jordan and Mike and Eric Hansen. Then our Senior year with John and Corbyn. The Senior year one was the juicy one. Remember how EVERYONE in V.E. was mad at me because I "stole" Corbyn and "kissed" him (which NEVER happened!) even though he was with Jodi N.? You were the ONLY person that talked to me for a couple of days. I fully appreciated that you had my back and stood up for me. We were always getting in border-line trouble together and it was always the greatest time! I am going to sit here and think and most likely post another memory. There are just too many!
M&M,
My favorite memory of you guys was your wedding day. You were so shamelessly gaga over eachother it was just cute to watch!
Well, the best memory I have is when I met you, we were in Heber for Marcy's baby shower. I was engaged with Matt and you had been married for 7 months, anyways, you were sitting on a chair across the window and the light came straight to you, you look like an angel, I thought you were one of the prettiest in the room. I really appreciate that you were so welcoming with me (I didn’t know anybody and I felt very strange). That day you looked like an Angel, the lighting made you look so beautiful. That day I thought that we could be very good friends……….By the way, you look gorgeous pregnant!
So many fun memories of you! I mostly remember working with you on choir stuff...like the snowmen and all the stuff for Rennaissance Feast. I remember you measuring everyone for their robes and stuff. I know we had a lot of fun too, but I think the hard work stands out to me because you were always such an example to me of a hard working person who really cared about what you were doing and the people you were doing it for! I remember how fun our pres. meetings were, and all the fun we had during our free hour...I can't even remember what that was for, but I remember doing a little work...and having a lot of fun with you and Steph...oh and Eric too.
Post a Comment