Friday, August 15, 2008

Pregnant Ladies

Apparently if you are Nick and Wendy's kid, or married to one, and married you will have a baby this year! There was absolutely no planning involved, it just kinda happened. Linda had her baby in May, Nicole is due in August, Megan's is due in September, and Heather's is due in October.
We are expecting 2 boys and 2 girls to be added to the family. Needless to say, Grandma and Papa are very excited!
It is pretty fun for Megan to be pregnant with her sister Nicole, this is most likely the only time it will ever happen and to only be a month apart is way cool!

9 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

I got so excited when I got to read all of your new posts. First off, I love the pregnant pictures of all you girls. How cool would that have been if they were all girls... a repeat of history!! Two boys and two girls will be fun as well though. Second... I had no idea that you went to New York. How fun! I have always wanted to go there... maybe someday. Third, Im actually sad this year that we didn't make it to Lake Powell. Those pictures made me miss it. And fourth... oh wait, I guess I'm done now!! =)

Kalee and Mike said...

That Picture is so cute (Pregnant picture of girls)! I love it!
You are all so cute and skinny when you are pregnant. Wish i could say the same for me!

Chels said...

Good job! There are so many new posts! I love reading new posts...especially about my Chubbs and her fam...It sounds like it's been a fun and busy summer for you guys. I am jealous that you got to go to New York AND that you got to see Wicked on Broadway! I'm glad you got to go though. You deserve it. I can't believe your little girl is going to be here in less than a month! Crazy! Let me know if you need ANYTHING.

Love,
Chels

Meghan Hendrix said...

Well hello! Kinda funny that I spend months trying to think of how to get in touch with you and then I find your facebook and your blog within a week! You are so stinkin cute, all skinny with a cute belly! I am so excited for you and your family.....Remember how your sister-in-law was my 6th grade teacher? Still makes me laugh!

liv said...

Woo-hoo you all look hot!:) I love that you are all pregnant at the same time, what fun. You'll be able to talk about that for years! It was so fun to see you at the shower. Take care and goodluck with all too come.

KC Witkamp said...

That picture is so cute!!! You all look so pretty pregnant. Congrat's to all

ashley said...

Congratulations! well i guess to you and all your pregnant sisters! how fun to be able to go through that together! i was excited to hear you are having a little girl! we are having another boy around the 12th or so. we need to get together more often- or at all for that matter! i miss ya! let me know when your little blessing arrives and good luck with it all!!

moh said...

ok is everyone in utah pregnant or what?? moh

moh said...

I know I know there is going to be one less pregnant woman real soon now.....let's hear the cheers for Megan and Marcus...........moh