Sorry for the huge delay in updating the blog, life has been a little hectic for me and the few spare moments I have had, I chose to pay bills and clean my house instead (shocker, I know). So here you go, here is a glimpse into our Christmas three months ago...
Our attempt to get a cute picture of Payton and Emma in front of the tree before we let him tear into the presents, we'll take what we can get!


Emma enjoyed laying in the mound of wrapping paper.
Payton opened up his stocking and went straight for the chocolate!


Here is Payton and Emma posing with their Christmas goods from Santa and Mom & Dad. We had a great Christmas and it was a lot of fun with Payton knowing about Santa too.
He was so excited when he got the Fire Truck that he asked him for. Emma enjoyed the wrapping paper and the crinkly noises it made.




1 comment:
I agree it is better to do it late than never! It looks like you had a great christmas. Now I can't wait to see the Hawaii pictures!
Post a Comment