That is really funny!
That is HILARIOUSE!!!
That is so funny and very cute at the same time. I have never seen a baby move like that. So fuuny!
Yay! Tyler scoots too and I love it!
They are so precious!! Hilarious on how they get around! Although, Ginger was walking this week..Emma will soon follow and then...WATCH OUT!!
freaking hilarious! That will be a great memory for them to have!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is really funny!
That is HILARIOUSE!!!
That is so funny and very cute at the same time. I have never seen a baby move like that. So fuuny!
Yay! Tyler scoots too and I love it!
They are so precious!! Hilarious on how they get around! Although, Ginger was walking this week..Emma will soon follow and then...WATCH OUT!!
freaking hilarious! That will be a great memory for them to have!
Post a Comment